Post Your Future Android O/S Name Predictions Here

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
With the speculated name of the Gingerbread follow up "HoneyComb" I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we could predict the future Android O/S names

In the http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/72161-honeycomb-codename-post-gingerbread-update.html thread I have seen a few users say that they "called it" or predicted HoneyComb as the next O/S and some have even gone on to name all future releases

In this thread we will be able to look back and see who was right and who was not and then you can get the recognition you truly deserve as an Android O/S Title Predictor dancedroid

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Iced Mocha, Jellybean, Keylime, Lemon drops, Maple Syrup, Needhams, Orange Marmalade, Peaches :D, Q_____, Raspberry trifle, Streusel, Taffy, Upsidedown Pineapple Cake lol, Vanilla, Woopie pies lol, tbc!!! Dang now I'm hungry :shocked:

raider1970

Reaction score
Ice cream sandwich, Jelly-filled, Kahlua, Long John, Macaroon, Nutty bar, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Quince, Rocky Road, Shortbread, Toffee, Upside down cake, Vanilla Frosting, White Chocolate, Xtra Sprinkles, Yum Yum, Zucchini Bread.

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here are some of mine, as time goes on I will try to fill in the blanks

I-Iced Toffee
J-Jelly Bean
K-Kiwi
L-Licorice
M-Meringue
N-Nougat
O-Orange Crepe
P-Pop Tart
Q-
R-Red Velvet
S-Sherbert/Sorbet
T-Tofutti
U-
V-Vanilla
W-White Chocolate
X-
Y-YoFro ;)
Z-Zig Zag

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Hagen -Dazs. Godiva. Those little Belgian mixed chocolate seashells I forget the name of.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk