Post your Droid Razr - Razr Maxx ICS homescreens

211SSW

Reaction score
Garem.in, do you have widget or what to include the days of week included.

My apology for the misspelling of your name. I didn't see it when it could be altered.
I really like this and have put it on my phone with different colors.
All I want to know is how you put the time with S M T W T F S under it? If I can customize in that way, I may keep it. Also, what widget do you use at bottom as I like how it looks but in research I have not found how to do it. Thanks, S

Last edited:

211SSW

Reaction score
mikethewalrus said:
Love that you can now put widgets into the bottom bar:

[/QU
OK, "mikethewalrus" how to put that widget into bottom bar? Also, I found the wallpaper with all the active buttons all over which, frankly, is surprisingly a fun wallpaper-(you used blue & black) while mine is different colors, but I still cannot get the
S M T W T F S under the time - at least you showed it that way. I have tried SO many apps that I thought would enable that supposedly simple addition, without success. Please help with the buttons along bottom & the days of week that must be widget but I cannot find it.

Sent by Sandra from my iPad using Forum Runner

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
Garemlin responded a couple pages ago and said that the days of the week are from mClock, just not showing the time.

ricks

Reaction score
Here is my latest

19076-albums200-picture53040.png

Where did you get the icons for the bottom row? I need to get those.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Where did you get the icons for the bottom row? I need to get those.

Which ones? The text icons I made myself and the other two are Apex Launcher shortcuts.

Tap'd from my Maxx

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Thanks to the suggestions of using folders, it makes for more space on my home screen.

63394eae-0773-5db9.jpg

Sent by my Droid RAZR maxx

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I quit using folders with my OG Droid 1. They slowed every thing down to a crawl but my Maxx kinda likes them.

Sent by my Droid RAZR maxx

211SSW

Reaction score
MattyP, again asking, how to find this although now using similar-yours better

Currently using Digital Flux Live wallpaper with the color percentage between 2 colors set to my liking. I like the action. Also, particularly like using the 3D Icons which are really cool.I'm opposite & use lots of icons.
What is the name of this red & black, (very shiny which I like)? I've looked, asked, cannot find. What's a person to do-apparently you're showing your short uses of only 15 minutes & quickly move on or rotate through hundreds of wallpaper settings. If you can relocate & it's available on market, please give directions, please.
I'm referencing the mostly black buttons but shiny red ones that show contrast. I cannot know if this is a Live wallpaper. I want this in my options list which is already long.