Post Your Droid 2 Homescreens

thetexan525

Reaction score
Just recently rooted, using fission rom (love a more vanilla experience! )

snap20101217_115133.png
snap20101217_115136.png
snap20101217_115139.png
snap20101217_115142.png
snap20101217_115146.png

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

tb110895

Reaction score
Nothing uber exciting or anything... my only ***** is cant change the taskbar yet...

left.jpg
center.jpg
right.jpg

How did you get those icons like that? I read on the other post you used desktop visualizer but where did you get those specific rounded square icons?
If you made them can you tell me how?
Really nice looking!
Edit- more specifically, post #142

Last edited:

sk8er14

Reaction score
I can't find the post now but it was in someones post (with their homescreen pics)and they said they were still new to this and hadn't learned to root yet...kinda threw me for a loop lol. Now that i think about i remember when i had an unrooted 1st Gen Droid (with the stupid flat keyboard) i DID have a home replacement that had the option to take a screenshot but for the life of me i can't remember what it was...if i find the screenshot and can see the writing i might be able to find what it was...ill post back what i come up with.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
I think its home++ but i havent figured it out yet

Mr. Killzone

Reaction score
Is there a way to do screen capture without rooting? I am hesitant to root because I don't know enough about it and I don't want to void the warranty. I would like to do the screen capture, though.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Just changed my layouts and tweaking a few things here and there. I'm not finished with it yet but this is what it looks like so far... (also, looking at what kind of program is best to make your own icons and packs. I find this more useful than just downloading icons since you can make your icon any way you want and even for icons you cannot find in a downloaded icon pack)

gasmaskparty.jpg