Possible glitch?

x25064

Reaction score
Didn't bother searching for this because the search terms are so generic for this type of problem that it would take too long to find results, so it may or may not have been discussed in-depth already -- If so just link me over.

When searching the contacts list on the Droid by means of the physical keyboard, I am finding not only do the letters I have input from the search remain on the contacts screen later on, but the vertical on-screen qwerty cannot backspace them. I have to open the phone and delete them with the physical keyboard.

Small annoyance but still something that should be corrected. Am I alone in this experience?

Echo3

Reaction score
Didn't bother searching for this because the search terms are so generic for this type of problem that it would take too long to find results, so it may or may not have been discussed in-depth already -- If so just link me over.

When searching the contacts list on the Droid by means of the physical keyboard, I am finding not only do the letters I have input from the search remain on the contacts screen later on, but the vertical on-screen qwerty cannot backspace them. I have to open the phone and delete them with the physical keyboard.

Small annoyance but still something that should be corrected. Am I alone in this experience?

Hmm......

Not an issue for me. Works fine.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just tested my phone and it did not exhibit any of your problems. Mine worked just as it was designed to do.