hotkoko

Reaction score
I could never get it to downloead on my droid pro

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Addicting game for sure! Works great on DX2 for me.

I need 6 more achievements but one of them I think I'm missing something because it's the one where you need to complete a day level with mushrooms and potato bombs, except mushrooms aren't available on daytime levels. Something else I need to unlock?

Oh, and if you're thinking of buying the 9th slot for plants, know that 3 of the slots will be chosen for you. I hated that and sometimes was stuck with actually 6 slots because the 3 given to me I didn't want. You're better off staying at 8, then buy the 9th after you've completed the adventure the 2nd time. After that you can buy that 9th lane to fulfill one of the achievements. I found out the hard way I suppose since my first time ever playing the game was when Amazon offered it up for free that day.

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
I need 6 more achievements but one of them I think I'm missing something because it's the one where you need to complete a day level with mushrooms and potato bombs, except mushrooms aren't available on daytime levels. Something else I need to unlock?

I meant mushrooms and coffee beans, not the potato bombs

hotkoko

Reaction score
I try downloading it and it always says download failed. Maybe its not compatible with my phone.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

Big Ry

Reaction score
This game has not worked since the day I downloaded it. I get an hour glass screen, then it force closes with no warning or pop-up from the OS.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

QiG

Reaction score
I got it running on the OG Droid. I'm on the SS 5.3 ROM and have it OC'd to 1ghz. If I reboot the phone in airplane mode, I can play for about a half hour before it reboots on its own and won't run again for a while (overheating I'm sure). Fun game though, I'm tempted to just grab it from the estore on my 3DS to not deal with all that.

loki993

Reaction score
This game has not worked since the day I downloaded it. I get an hour glass screen, then it force closes with no warning or pop-up from the OS.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Same here, it started once when I downloaded it and I didnt play it or anything. Its never opened since. I even sent a report to amazon about it, havent heard anything back. its probably been 2 weeks now.