Police Radio App Available

OP
J

[email protected]

Reaction score
Great app jason.

I'm over here listening to the LAPD feed. VERY clear.

some lady tried to run over Repo guys when they came for her car lol.

This is a great app for anyone thinking about getting it. The feed is crystal clear.

Thanks for the comments. Please feel free to rate us on the market!!!

posprg

Reaction score
That would be nice to have. In addition to police type feeds are there many air traffic feeds?

OP
J

[email protected]

Reaction score
Is there a list anywhere of the available feeds?
I plan on releasing a free version which will let you see what cities are available but only lets you listen to a list of pre-chosen cities. This will help many people decide if they like it I think.

liddster

Reaction score
I could have sworn that I've been using this app for over a month now... I had something similiar on the iPod Touch and did a search for this... Not sure why it's just not getting noticed on here... but regardless, it's a fun app to use but sounds better when you hook up an external speaker.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Scannerbuddy in the market is free. Hard part is figuring out how to use it. First select my location button, then use right and left arrows to change channels, then press play.

Another free method is to find channels on radioreference.com and select the iTunes feed then press the speaker icon. If you have cherry rplayer, droidlive or other stream player it'll work.

OP
J

[email protected]

Reaction score
Lite Version Now Available

Well, in part to the great response from this thread I have posted a free version which will let you try the app out and check to see if your area is available. An upgrade will be necessary to be able to get your own stations. This version comes with 3 preselected feeds.

It called Police Radio Lite

Check it out on the market:

market://search?q=pname:com.momojo.policeradio

cnmsales

Reaction score
I have a better idea. Just go to radioreference.com to get stream feeds. Id say there is a good chance this is what your using to aggregate your streams. With rr.com and droid live lite anyone can do this for free.

TreeFrog

Reaction score
I have a better idea. Just go to radioreference.com to get stream feeds. Id say there is a good chance this is what your using to aggregate your streams. With rr.com and droid live lite anyone can do this for free.
maybe...but not as slick as this app. been using it for a couple weeks!

what did this thing cost? $1? $1.50....haha sweet app! thats like 6 gumballs....support the developers! =)

ska8r411

Reaction score
OK so I bought your app but lets say I want to request a station? like my city. what do I need to do and how fast could it be added? thanks!

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
what did this thing cost? $1? $1.50....haha sweet app! thats like 6 gumballs....support the developers! =)

I don't want to get in an argument, but I have an economics degree and statements like this always make me shake my head. The economy would be much better off if people supplied things that were actually in demand.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I have used PoliceStream for the longest time and am happy with it. Good luck on your future ventures.