Police Radio App Available

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
Jason,

Is the Hampton Roads area of Virginia available? It would include the cities of Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Suffolk, Norfolk, Newport News, Hampton, & Portsmouth.

ajmeboy

Reaction score
Hampton Roads/Virginia Beach

Jason,

Here is the link to the live streaming audio of Hampton Roads that does a great job of seperating Fire and EMS from Police. The problem with the current Virginia Beach feeds are that the police are more active and over power EMS.

Can you incorporate these feeds to your app?

HRConnect

AJ
Moto Droid

bhawks

Reaction score
I have a question for anyone who's experienced with scanners or Police Stream. I have been having a lot of fun listening to the Chicago police, but it seems that the stream never follows up on a call. So you might hear a big call come in about a standoff with shots fired, but then you'll never hear about that call again. Is this because the Chicago stream is a combination of all the different district police or is this just how it goes? Either way this app is awesome, one of the best paid apps for sure

medicTHREE

Reaction score
You are likely listening to an interagency channel or a dispatch channel. What kind if follow up do you expect to hear? They are going to clear the call using 10 codes, not give gory details.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

frankiez

Reaction score
Scanner Radio Pro is the app you have to pay for. Scanner Radio is the FREE app. I have been listening to it quite a bit. The streams are from Radioreference.com.

Pretty interesting when you hear about some guy running into his ex girlfriends house with a rifle....

J

Johnly

I use the other scanner, but must admit, back in the day, a scanner would cost a 150 bucks, now we get it free in the market, *sigh* life is good....