Please welcome Project F63 for the Samsung Galaxy S3!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Please welcome Project F63 ROMS for the Samsung Galaxy S3! Some exciting things have been brewing with developer miller6386, enjoy!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome Miller6386 to the Dev section! Can't wait to start trying out your ROMs for the S3!

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Thanks guys!!! Glad to be here.... ROM link will be live within 24 hours!! Last stage of testing tonight and gathering all my notes to create the first post.....

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It took 2 minutes after installing to reboot to the home screen to set it up. So far it's working flawlessly. Here's a couple of screenshots.

ProjectF63.jpg

F63-1.jpg

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
It is great to see new ROMs and work popping up! Welcome and congrats!!

da2zoe

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Hiya Miller! Cool to see they got you all set up over here! :D

~ gotta love tapatalk ~

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Hiya Miller! Cool to see they got you all set up over here! :D

~ gotta love tapatalk ~

Thanks!!! That Edison quote is one of my top 3 all time quotes.... Favorite being.... "I feel bad for those who don't drink, because when they wake in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day." Frank Sinatra

da2zoe

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Lol! That's classic! And yes, my sig quote it's one of my all time top favorites as well. That and the quote in my sig on the S3 Forum:

"Problems cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that created them." -Albert Einstein

Reaction score
I have been having problems with battery life. Unplugged phone at 100% and after 2 hours it is down to 66%. I haven't been using it for longer than 20 minutes constantly. On the battery usage chart it shows media as using 40% of battery life but doesn't tell me what apps are in it. Any ideas as to what is causing this problem?

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have been having problems with battery life. Unplugged phone at 100% and after 2 hours it is down to 66%. I haven't been using it for longer than 20 minutes constantly. On the battery usage chart it shows media as using 40% of battery life but doesn't tell me what apps are in it. Any ideas as to what is causing this problem?

That usually is media sync within the phone which is the phone scanning for pictures and videos. This is usually high for a day or 2 until the phone has had time to build all the caches back up and allow the kernel to settle in... General rule of thumb is 2 complete charge cycles... Depending on your phone and SD card 34% in 2 hours is a little high but give it a day or 2 to fully settle and see where it stands.

Communicated from atop The Beer Tent Capital of The World