Please help!!!!!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of our fellow members is having issues with his Droid X after rooting and flashing ROM. He tried to restore a backup so he could return it and it seemed to corrupt his SD CARD. Took it out and put in computer and only option is to format....but even that fails.

He unrooted, in hopes of returning it to Verizon but Superuser is still there....every time he boots his phone it goes into recovery.

I found what I believe is the SBF....can anyone verify this is the correct one?

Full 2.3.340 Official sbf

Will the SBF bring him to a state where he can return his phone? Will it put all the bloatware and stuff back?

He has a second SD Card that we could use to restore his phone to factory if that is what the SBF does.

FC127

Reaction score
Does it reboot into clockwork recovery? If so, have him flash the maderstcok 340 update. It will take him to stock unrooted. Put the zip on dlthe root of an SD card and flash just like a rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does it reboot into clockwork recovery? If so, have him flash the maderstcok 340 update. It will take him to stock unrooted. Put the zip on dlthe root of an SD card and flash just like a rom.

I believe it is booting into Clockwork....I will pass this along. I am actually going to post your quote into his thread.

Thank you.

FC127

Reaction score
Glad to help... Hope he can get it straightened out.

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
That makes 2 of us. It is always bothersome when you hear of things like this or when others brick their phones.