Please help with flashing ICS 230

theothor1080

Reaction score
Ive searched and searched and cant find the right post to flash the leak 230...Ive done all the other stuff, but dont know if I have to safestrap it or what?....Went from 2333 leak .....I did 902.....OTA to 905 ....Rooted the phone.....Thats what I have done so far, Please help

Regulator

Reaction score
Safestrap isnt required not can you have it to flash the leak IIRC. From here, download voodoo ota root keeper from the store, then temp unroot, boot into stock recovery, then flash the .230 leak. If you have bionic bootstrapper installed then that is a different story

eye_dea

Reaction score
Safestrap isnt required not can you have it to flash the leak IIRC. From here, download voodoo ota root keeper from the store, then temp unroot, boot into stock recovery, then flash the .230 leak. If you have bionic bootstrapper installed then that is a different story

Before you temp unroot: I would protect root first, then temp unroot. Once on the 230 leak, restore root and then unprotect root.

OP
T

theothor1080

Reaction score
Is there a good place or link to download the ICS 230 flash, all downloads Ive checked are down or links that endup being bogas and wanting traffic instead of giveing me the download

Reaction score
Is there a good place or link to download the ICS 230 flash, all downloads Ive checked are down or links that endup being bogas and wanting traffic instead of giveing me the download

PM sent. Let me know if you still need it.