Please Help! Possibly Bricked milestone!!!!

mohitrocks

Reaction score
HELP SOMEBODY! MY PHONE IS STUCK IN BOOTLOADER. I HAD HONO MOD, I WIPED EVERYTHING, INSTALLED THE NANDROID OF THE LATEST LEAK (VIVO ROM) THEN APPLIED THE UPDATE FOR GINGERBREAD (FOR THE SAME ROM) AND NOW WHENEVER I BOOT I'M STUCK ON BOOTLOADER!!!! HELP!!! ALSO, I DO HAVE A NANDROID BACKUP FROM BEFORE I INSTALLED THE ROM

My Bootloader says:
Bootloader
Err:A5,69,35,00,3D

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Should I flash GOT 2.2.1 or this sbf and see what happens? PLEASE HELP! I need this phone!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
You should flash whatever SBF is appropriate for your location, phone, and bootloader number. Since the bootloader is encrypted and the Milestone has hardware that varies for every location it was sent to, this is the best advice I can offer.

Also, how can you flash anything BUT SBF from the bootloader on a Motorola phone?

jmillsak

Reaction score
Having same problem.

Sent from my Liberty using DroidForums App

OP
M

mohitrocks

Reaction score
Edit: flashed got 2.2.1 GOT and it worked. Thanks all

feld52

Reaction score
Please help

Got the same problem
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Let me know how do I flash?
Any link? Any instructions?

OP
M

mohitrocks

Reaction score
Got the same problem
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Let me know how do I flash?
Any link? Any instructions?

Here, I created this: Best Guide!!!! How to Root and Install roms and GOT 2.2.1 AND ALOT MORE! - xda-developers just do the first few steps by installing rsd lite and flashing the sbf and ur good to go. Alternatively if you don't understand, you could try using this thread: [HOW-TO] Install OR, Custom ROM, Themes - Revert stock - List OR options, ROMs, Links - xda-developers but it may not work (not sure about this one, haven't tried it)

feld52

Reaction score
And were do I download sbf for Moto Droid 2 (not global) or sbf does not depentd on model?

OP
M

mohitrocks

Reaction score
And were do I download sbf for Moto Droid 2 (not global) or sbf does not depentd on model?

What?????????????????? This is for the motorola MILESTONE not droid 2..............