Please help ad popup

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
I have been very annoyed since I kept getting these annoying popups when I generally go on a app I factory set my tablet and also scanned with avg but I wouldn't find anything my tablet runs on jelly bean 4.2
uploadfromtaptalk1405820693311.jpg

Please help

OP
ali.tacim.tatar

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
I have been very annoyed since I kept getting these annoying popups when I generally go on a app I factory set my tablet and also scanned with avg but I wouldn't find anything my tablet runs on jelly bean 4.2 View attachment 72283
Please help

OP
ali.tacim.tatar

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
No I only download from the play store and happens on pretty much every app even the default browser which was on the tablet

OP
ali.tacim.tatar

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
When I scan with avg I get 1 treat which I can't fixed it sy insecure privilege .....

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Try downloading Malwarebytes. Usually ads mean some sort of malware instead of a full threat virus.

OP
ali.tacim.tatar

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
I downloaded malwarebytes and scaned my device and got no treats and I also activated it but I still get the pop ups

Deepansh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Micromax Canvas Turbo A250
I also used to get these popups. I don't think it's a malware or something as Android is full of ads. Such ads are airpush ads by third party apps which modify your browser bookmarks or so, and put ads on your screen. Try downloading adware or lucky patcher(root).

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When do you receive them? WiFi? Cellular?

I noticed today that when I connect to WiFi at a particular location, I start receiving push ads that Adaway can't even seem to block.

OP
ali.tacim.tatar

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
It isn't a certain location or certain WiFi beause it happens even when I am out when connected through my mobile hotspot

OP
ali.tacim.tatar

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
I download ad ware and scanned I got 4 treats and deleted the apps which caused them then I downloaded lucky patchernbutbit say my device is not rooted

OP
ali.tacim.tatar

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
I also noticed then when I pop ups it seems to running on network service which is built into the my tablet so I can seem to uninstall it

OP
ali.tacim.tatar

ali.tacim.tatar

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1405850167716.jpg

I know this beauase every time it comes up I check and this runs and the same loading symbol comes up before the ad pops up

Warren Sherliker

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 5
View attachment 72296
I know this beauase every time it comes up I check and this runs and the same loading symbol comes up before the ad pops up

Not sure if it will help but I found the Network Service app under Settings > Apps > All apps and disabled it. It does not seem to have had any noticeable effect on the rest of the device i.e. everything works but thankfully no ads popping up every 5 seconds. I also disabled notifications for it BTW.