Playing WMV format movies on a TB

snmemx

Reaction score
I've decided to take the plunge and swapped my DX for a TB today...we'll see how it does (on battery) tomorrow after a full day of use.

I swapped my 32gb card from the DX to the TB and found that all the movies I'd ripped to .wmv format won't play on the TB. Does anyone have a suggestion on an app I could use to play .wmv format movies on this beast?

Thanks!

gerg004

Reaction score
I've decided to take the plunge and swapped my DX for a TB today...we'll see how it does (on battery) tomorrow after a full day of use.

I swapped my 32gb card from the DX to the TB and found that all the movies I'd ripped to .wmv format won't play on the TB. Does anyone have a suggestion on an app I could use to play .wmv format movies on this beast?

Thanks!

I'm sorry to say no suggestion on the movies, but just my two cents on your battery worries. A. You need longer than a day. B. Check out Tips to Help Improve Battery Life, find the ones that work for you and your battery should be just fine :)

OP
S

snmemx

Reaction score

Thanks!

I'm sorry to say no suggestion on the movies, but just my two cents on your battery worries. A. You need longer than a day. B. Check out Tips to Help Improve Battery Life, find the ones that work for you and your battery should be just fine :)

Thanks - I've got a Seidio battery coming tomorrow (not the larger one but slightly more powerful one). I've also tweaked a bunch of the settings...hopefully it'll all work well, and at some point, I'll figure out this movie thing!

ionide

Reaction score
Have you tried rockplayer?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
S

snmemx

Reaction score
Have you tried rockplayer?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Hadn't heard of it but just downloaded and it works!!! Thanks a bunch. I noticed some delay on the audio vs video, but it seemed to clear out. Looks like a spectacular program.

Thanks again!! :icon_ banana: