ping-esque app that allows posting to most services

nacho220

Reaction score
Can anybody suggest a ping-esque app that allows posting to the most services possible? So far it looks like the AnyPost app is the best for that. But maybe there is something out there that offers more.

In addition to that is there an app that allows switching from different accounts without logging out? For example, I might have a twitter account, mySpace for one of my bands, but I use a different username/email address for that. Instead of logging out of the app to log back in with different email password...might there be an app where it can store those usernames/email logins and I can just select an option to "switch to different username" and boom, there I am with one click logged into different user name so I can switch back and forth easily.

Thanks in advance for any help.

OP
nacho220

nacho220

Reaction score
I came across some apps that are "ping-like". I tried out

posting or "pinging"
ping.fm mobile site
Pingdroid
Pixelpipe
Anypost

streaming (posts also)
AOL lifestream
tweetdeck
seesmic
twitter

I've found Anypost to be what I was looking for. As far as posting goes. It posts to the most services. But then while looking for photo storage apps I came across Pixelpipe which seems to be the answer to this thread. It boasts to post to over 100 services, and there is a very large list. It does photos, updates, microblogging to the same services as above and then some. The ultimate at this point though would be to find an app that both "pings" to the most services and streams the most services all in one slick UI. I guess I'd want my cake and eat it took if it also allowed quick user name change to be able to post from some of my other service names (my radio shows blogsite, my bands twitter). Wow, that would be amazing. I guess sooner or later there will be "an app for that" eh? ha!

I'll probably still keep Anypost, seesmic, and twitter anyways. But for my "pinging" needs it'll be Pixelpipe at this point. However for my streaming needs I found AOL lifestream to be the best best as it streams from the most services. I haven't tried Tweetdeck entirely yet, but I DL'd it and am at least interested in trying it because it seems all the rage. I'm sure I'll find something about it that I like over the others. But with only a few services it connects with I can't see it over Pixelpipe for posting and AOL lifestream for streaming.

Hopefully sharing this might help some others out looking for similar things.