Pinch & Zoom 2.1 3D Gallery app now available!

brabeck

Reaction score
my pictures are ****(pixelated) on this when i load them with the pinch zoom. but when i use the regular gallery they're fine...

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I unistalled. It was really glichy.. Took along time for it to load pics, if you rotated to landscape it would have to reload pics.. I'll will miss the swiping pics but I guess I'lll just wait for 2.1(if we are really getting it).
Has anyone else had trouble? My GF told me hers was acting up too..
Nope, this works like a charm for me, I'll never go back to the stock gallery, unless 2.1 functions like this gallery, it's so smooth, and it's so nice, no way I'm going to bail on it now.

C_Glenn

Reaction score
Can some1 tell me how to install a third party app after i downloaded it on my computer

old no. 7

Reaction score
Just seeing this makes me want to root and upgrade straight to 2.1, but I don't want to risk bricking.
Guess I'll just get dunk and do it one night. haha

mrz123

Reaction score
Can't seem to get this installed. Gives uninstall option in Astro, but then says cannot uninstall.

In regular installer says cannot install app.

EDIT: I uninstalled my old gallery using terminal emulator (renamed it), but when I go to install this, both through astro and regularly, I get "application not installed" instead of "application installed", why???

mogwai

Reaction score
thanks for this...i'm a new convert from iPhone and really missed this feature.

Awesome!

mog

aztekrulzz

Reaction score
Crashes my Milestone when I touch the camera icon? Is anyone else having this problem. Thanks for the great app btw :D

junio07

Reaction score
I agree! This app is AWESOME!!! it is smooth as butter! They need to do the same with the navigation of the device as a whole!

Question, has there been an application created to give us live wallpaper yet without rooting?

jstwondrng
what's the exact name of this app and where can i get this? and can i install this also to 1.6 G1 ?

johnrbrown1968

Reaction score
Any chance of an update on it?

It worked great on my rooted Droid Eris .... EXCEPT for when I turned the phone sideways into Landscape mode ... then I got like 6-9 blurry images.

I'll continue to use it regardless, because it's better than the other gallery apps on the my rooted phone. But if the landscape issue was fixed, it would be perfect.

Awesome app, regardless.