Pinch & Zoom 2.1 3D Gallery app now available!

FreddyChevy

Reaction score
this is the first non android app I've installed on my phone i was kinda nervous when the little warning about installing non market apps popped up but hey this was worth it lol

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity does this allow swipe picture to picture?

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I cannot get this to work on the Mac I'm using right now, it unzips the files automatically and the apx is not there.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Alright that other sites link directly to the apx worked for me, such a sweet app. Thank you so much

bebegrl

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been asked/answered but I didn't see it.... Is there a way I could separate my videos and photos? It's hard for me to find my videos because they're lost in all the pictures. Also, how do I rename the photo folder names? Thanks!

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been asked/answered but I didn't see it.... Is there a way I could separate my videos and photos? It's hard for me to find my videos because they're lost in all the pictures. Also, how do I rename the photo folder names? Thanks!

You could try arranging all your videos into one folder on your sdcard so that all your videos are in one folder. Otherwise I would reccomend downloading either Meridian Media Player, or Buying Act 1 Media Player (my personal choice) to have direct access to your videos without having to manually arrange them.

bebegrl

Reaction score

You could try arranging all your videos into one folder on your sdcard so that all your videos are in one folder. Otherwise I would reccomend downloading either Meridian Media Player, or Buying Act 1 Media Player (my personal choice) to have direct access to your videos without having to manually arrange them.

Thank you! I'll try out Act 1 Media Player and see if I like it.

I really like the new gallery but I wish the videos and photos were separated like the old one.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I'll try out Act 1 Media Player and see if I like it.

I really like the new gallery but I wish the videos and photos were separated like the old one.

I know what you mean, that was quite handy and it felt more organized.

meaker

Reaction score
I download this a few days ago and love it... But I had have a few problems with it. One day when adding so pics via gmail they were not showing up in my 2.1 gallery but were in my stock one.. After about 30mins. I check again and noticed my pic# went from 78 to 80 so they popup in there.. I've had some trouble with changing wallpaper(a glich) had to try a few times to get in to work.. Then yesterday I took 4 pics with my camera and then went to view them and they were not in either gallery.. About 40 minutes later I had my phone freeze up(not sure what from)and did a battery pull. Guess what my pics then showed up... I haven't remove it cause I tried taking another pic and it showed up fine.. Also I just love how much easier it is to swype the pics..... Just wish it was bug free..

MrMan

Reaction score
whoa! this is really pretty cool, i dig how it actually shows the tags of where the photo was shot, thanks for sharing!!

Reaction score
for the people who have issues with it not rendering the picture when you go to the enlarged size your probably not using the right gallary icon. after its installed on the phone you have 2 gallary icons in the app menu select the 2nd one and it should render all the pictures clear instead of them staying blurry.

meaker

Reaction score
I unistalled. It was really glichy.. Took along time for it to load pics, if you rotated to landscape it would have to reload pics.. I'll will miss the swiping pics but I guess I'lll just wait for 2.1(if we are really getting it).
Has anyone else had trouble? My GF told me hers was acting up too..