Pictures

payne2128

Reaction score
I want to organize my pictures, how can I drag them into a folder? I know how to make folders. But can't move the pictures ...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would mount to your computer, create a folder on you computer, copy/move the photos to the new folder then copy the folder back to the DCIM folder on your SD card

Technoman

Reaction score
I would mount to your computer, create a folder on you computer, copy/move the photos to the new folder then copy the folder back to the DCIM folder on your SD card

WOW that sounds like a lot of work to move some pictures. If you are going to mount with your computer, you can create the folder on your SD Card and drag and drop via windows explorer directly.

Astro has multi file select and move right in the command list.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

WOW that sounds like a lot of work to move some pictures. If you are going to mount with your computer, you can create the folder on your SD Card and drag and drop via windows explorer directly.

It may be but I prefer to work with my files via my computer and then make backups on my computer. I'm compulsive about backups :)

Technoman

Reaction score

It may be but I prefer to work with my files via my computer and then make backups on my computer. I'm compulsive about backups :)

I understand.... backups are always a good idea!!!

OP
P

payne2128

Reaction score
Thanks! Im a new droid x user. Alot to learn .....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App