Pictures on Phone to Computer

paschall44

Reaction score
How do you transfer pictures on pphone to computer? When I us USB nothing happens. It keeps asking me to Mount and turn off USB port.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So do what it says. Mount the Droid to your computer and transfer your pictures once it's mounted.

What are you not understanding? How to mount? You just press the question on the drop down list to mount your droid. Say yes.

OP
P

paschall44

Reaction score
it asks me to mount. i press mount, then asks me to turn off usb storage and no matter what i hit here nothing happens

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You just press the button to mount your Droid when you plug in the USB, and then on the computer go to your sdcard, find the folder with the pictures, and then copy/paste, drag and drop or do whatever you wanna do get your pics outta that folder and onto your computer....

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
No...........the OP doesn't have ANY problem whatsoever.......

When you plug your Droid in to a computer, it doesn't do anything *automatically* at all, you have to do everything, when you press "Mount" that means your computer can now see your sdcard

urklegrue

Reaction score

When you plug your Droid in to a computer, it doesn't do anything *automatically* at all, you have to do everything, when you press "Mount" that means your computer can now see your sdcard

Isn't that obvious though? I thought they were saying the card does not mount after pressing "mount" which is a real issue on some computers, including one of mine.

edit - okay, nevermind. :)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go to *My Computer* or if you have Windows 7 it is just called *Computer*

If you go there before you press the Mount button on your Droid, you can see it pop up when you do press the Mount button. So plug your Droid in, go to My Computer, and press Mount on your Droid, and you'll see it. I think it's called Removable Disk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does a simple issue like this become a two page thread?:icon_eek:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

Isn't that obvious though? I thought they were saying the card does not mount after pressing "mount" which is a real issue on some computers, including one of mine.

edit - okay, nevermind. :)

I know it's obvious....but some people really just don't have a knack for these things and can easily be mislead or confused