Pictures look fizzy

BrandyLS

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else's pictures looked fizzy. I got my droid in april and had it exchanged because the plastic protector thing they put on it messed up my screen. so i have like since may 15 with it and noticed that my pics look fizzy. i have it at 5MP in super fine and auto focus flash on. ect.
does anyone have a good app they use to fix these issues or do we just leave it like that and wait for a fix> :motdroidvert:
:icon_ banana:
Lol yeah fuzzy. my bad.

Last edited:

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's ok :)

There is an issue with the current gallery where it is not running optimally, the developer is supposedly working on it.

I'm assuming you are talking about zooming in on your pics right?

I've no issues viewing transferred pics onthe PC. However give us more details please on what your experiencing.

OP
BrandyLS

BrandyLS

Reaction score
well no i dont mean zooming. I mean just when im looking at my pictures inside my gallery. Once i've taken them, i take a quick look after and ( well most of them are of my son and he's usually posing a huge smile) all around him is like gray areas in the corner. I dont know if you get me but im not sure how to put a pic on here so you can see.

OP
BrandyLS

BrandyLS

Reaction score
ok i hope this works. here is a pic and he's sitting still but nothing looks crisp or sharp. it all looks well (EH)! .

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, first wipe the lens with a t-shirt real good, just in case skin oils are on it.

But looking at it, if that was a semi or low light photo, that is how it likely will come out. No phone camera really has a semi low/low light shot capability.

Try an outside day shot and see if you have the same results.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no photo skills. That picture looked fine to me.

Well, it gives me one less thing to complain about. So long as I can get a decent shot of when that guy hits me in the rear end, that's all I care about. :)

Taegost

Reaction score
The picture looks fine to me. It may be the gallery issue mentioned earlier, when I load a pic from there it is fuzzy at first and then gets sharper, but sometimes it takes longer to focus, or I may have to close the gallery and reopen it

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

SGTiger

Reaction score
Probably taken in low light. Also for me, the camera is taking much better photos in low light with Android 2.2 than with Android 2.1. Perhaps Froyo is in order?

Reaction score
The photo shown looks like low light and the shutter was slow enough to show a little camera shake.

Try taking a photo outside or inside near a window where there is plenty of light.