picture viewing on a pc

s7newb

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
galaxy s7 edge
new android user here with s7 edge . was strictly apple for years .

anyway, i hook the phone to my pc to pull a couple pictures off of it . when i go into the picture folder its empty,nothing,nada.
pc running windows 7 64 bit .
when i did the same thing with iphone pics were right there in the folder and i could drag them right off the phone .

that said i can use photo gallery to pull them ,or windows media player i think ,but thats not what i am after .

i just want to open the folder and have pictures there .

computer/samsung/phone/pictures....................nada .nothing .why???

thanks

OP
s7newb

s7newb

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
galaxy s7 edge
ah.....there they are !! thanks. i can go to bed now and actually sleep...lol.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Place to save pictures off the camera folder, someone sends you a pic/download a pic, save it there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
s7newb

s7newb

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
galaxy s7 edge
Place to save pictures off the camera folder, someone sends you a pic/download a pic, save it there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
ok, thanks

aishiteru

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
And yu can also use Samsung mobile manager tool to help us get access to all photos on PC. With its help, all photos on Samsung Galaxy S7 will be displayed and listed in the program window.

JDH

Reaction score
I use Google photos and have auto backup set to on. No matter which device I pick up there always there and up to date. Must be using chrome browser on PC, tab and phone.

OP
s7newb

s7newb

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
galaxy s7 edge
one gripe i have is when i connect to my pc to view and pull pics from my phone it has to reload the pics all over again ,like it has no memory .
as if you never hooked up before .can take some time when you have alot of pictures .
and if i want to upload pictures from the phone to say a online host i choose the directory from the phone ,again i have to wait for all them to load ,then upload the picture .
if i want to upload another one it starts all over again ,choose directory ,wait for all those same pics to load then choose the one you want to upload .