Picture upload/viewing problems

OgamiDaigoro

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I newly joined because this seemed like the most informative Droid Razr forum site. So these are my problems:

I've been using the Razr's default camera and have problems with uploading the pictures to Facebook and my Photobucket account. I also have problems viewing most of the pictures when transferring them to my computer through the USB cable. No real problems when viewing them on the Razr itself, though some of the pictures don't fill up the screen as much as others do. I looked around the forum and saw that it might be because I had encrypted my phone. I since turned off all encryption and re-transferred the pics, but still have problems with uploading to fb and pb and viewing them on my computer.

Strangely, some of my pictures are viewable on my computer, but not all of them. There were a large number of pictures I took in the span of a few days with the encryption settings on. Only pictures I took on one particular day are viewable on my computer. The rest don't show a thumbnail and are not viewable using the usual picture viewer programs on Windows.

My phone isn't rooted, encryption setting is now off. Any tips would be appreciated.

OP
O

OgamiDaigoro

Reaction score
Did the OTA system update and it seemed to help fix some of the picture uploading problems, but not completely. Also, some new problems have popped up: my Razr crashes just about every few minutes. It self-reboots, but then will crash out of nowhere even when I don't touch it. HELP!