Picture Messaging Issue

romanticangel07

Reaction score
Hey everyone, well I just got a driod for christmas and I am having trouble sending and receiving pictures. Whenever I send a picture, it has the envelope with the little red clock, takes forever, but then finally switches to an envelope with a little i, and the person never receives it.

Also, whenever I receive a picture, I download it (which sometimes does or does not work) and then ill click on the picture so its not just the text message, and only the picture. I click on my menu button (the one with the four lines) and the only options that show areset as, details, slideshow, and settings-- none of which have an option to save the picture. Can anyone please tell me how to save a picture that someone sends me to my phone? It is very frustrating. Thankyou!

vzwmandroid

Reaction score
I have given up picture messaging with my Droid.
It simply does not pic message, I've tried everything from customer service to hard reset still no fix

OP
R

romanticangel07

Reaction score
Oh wow really??? Thats horrible. For it being such a smart phone it should be able to do this simple thing! me and my friends always send pictures to each other and now i cant? ugh this is frustrating! thanks though

OP
R

romanticangel07

Reaction score
I just figured out how to save the picture. If you hold down the picture while still on the text screen ( not let it go to full screen) theres an option to save it to your SD card :)

I still dont know how to send them though.... they dont seem to work lol

pockets

Reaction score
To send press menu button and attach pic. You can also long press the pic and share via email or text

OP
R

romanticangel07

Reaction score
Well I knew how to send them, my issue was why they werent sending. Turns out it took a day and my friend finally received the pictures, but after that, they get the pictures I send instantly now. So, whatever the issue was fixed itself over night. Thankyou though.