Picture message with audio??

Aquaman791

Reaction score
Hi guys, I already searched the site and couldn't find what I needed so if my question has already been asked, I'm sorry. I want to know if there is any way to send a picture message with audio on the motor droid? I want to send a picture and then record a little message (less than 10 seconds) to play when the receiver opens it. I know you can attach a picture or a recorded message, but I can't figure out how to do both... can anyone help me? Thanks a lot in advance guys

---JF

Swift

Reaction score
If you update to the newest version of Handcent, it allows you to place a picture and sound in a mms message. Though, I wish Hancent would allow for a bit bigger message size. What I used to create with my old eNV Touch, I can't do it on the Droid. At least not yet.. =)

OP
A

Aquaman791

Reaction score
again...

Hi and thanks for the help. Handcent seems to be a cool app, but I still can't figure out how to send a picture message with a sound greeting... I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but could you walk me through it? I open a new message, then hit menu, then hit attach and select picture. I insert a pic from my gallery. Then I want to insert a sound too, but when I hit menu, the attach option is gone because I already attached the pic. The same thing happens with the android messaging program and I can't seem to find a way around it. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot.