Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great shots!

Seen that harbor before myself!

jeffe65

Reaction score
I like the camera on this phone; it does low light well too, plus the camcorder is excellent. As a "multi-everything-device-in-your-pocket", it seems to do most everything well. The only thing I can't get out of it is a cold beer once in a while, but it will help me find out where to get one...:)

wsettle

Reaction score
Those are beautiful pics and the water looks great.

How wide can you make a pano with a rezound? 90, 180, 360 degrees maybe?

jcardona1

Reaction score
Very nice. That's great quality IMO, unlike Moto Razr garbage. Saw a Youtube video comparing the Razr and Rezound video recording and the Razr was pitiful, as is to be expected.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
I think the camera is great and the slow motion recording feature is pretty cool

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

wardo

Reaction score
The camera and or camcorder are not 1080p. I read somewhere one of them was suppose to be. I have a full 1080p camera and it's pictures and video are pretty dang difference between the two.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC knows how to do a camera...

This isn't the best picture, but it was in an almost pitch black room at 2 am last night. Not only is it pretty clear, even though he was wiggling all over the place, but it's not near as washed out as my Bionic's photos look indoors, especially with the flash.

IMAG0010-1.jpg

OP
nelamvr6

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
The camera and or camcorder are not 1080p. I read somewhere one of them was suppose to be. I have a full 1080p camera and it's pictures and video are pretty dang difference between the two.

The main camera is an 8MP camera that is capable of recording videos at 1080p.

GoBears

Reaction score
HTC knows how to do a camera...

This isn't the best picture, but it was in an almost pitch black room at 2 am last night. Not only is it pretty clear, even though he was wiggling all over the place, but it's not near as washed out as my Bionic's photos look indoors, especially with the flash.

View attachment 42675

My son is 3 now and I miss those candid 2am photos. If I end up with either the rezound or nexus at least I can take these again. Bionic camera just doesn't cut it. I also don't miss him being wide awake at 2am though lol.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
My son is 3 now and I miss those candid 2am photos. If I end up with either the rezound or nexus at least I can take these again. Bionic camera just doesn't cut it. I also don't miss him being wide awake at 2am though lol.

no joke... he had pretty much blown out both ends at that point, so he must've felt great and just thought it was party time :) (yes, TMI for most of you ;))

GoBears

Reaction score
I'm excited about having a good camera on a phone. Being a moto fan, I never really had that luxury. Feel free to post up any other pics you feel show off the rezound camera ability. Monday afternoon if the Bionic OTA or the Nex doesn't drop I'll be ordering the rezound. Just refreshing to see good photos from a non crapple device.

Sharrock

Reaction score
I tried to record some videos yesterday at 1080p and they all came out pretty blurry. I tried messing with the settings and hitting a focus point on the screen, but alas. I guess I'll try 720p to see if there's a difference.

GoBears

Reaction score
Blurry? Dang that's disappointing. I WILL find an Android phone with a great camera. I refuse to use another iDon't.