photos stopped auto uploading to google+

miteymike

Reaction score
I take pictures and it automatically listed in google+

It stopped after oct 19...

is there a setting i can double check to make it back to auto upload?

i checked and enabled google+ on the phone.

tia

ps- google+ on the phone shows the photos up to date fine. it's just the website.

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
It is a bug. search on the google + help forums & you will find lots of issues of this & no explanation accept
they are working on it.
I had 2 OG droids & one instant upload worked flawless the other was very erratic. reboot, reinstalled, cleared cache & did not help.
I than got a droid 2 put it on my account and it works great on it. The OG droid 1 that instant upload worked great on got moved over to the phone number that was having issues with instant upload not working & it is flaky still with different phone.
My Bionic works great with instant upload.

It has something to do with the connection or setup of the phone line I think on googles end.

Do a force upload where you got into google plus settings & hit upload all now & maybe that will clear out what ever is hanging it up.

bshure

Reaction score
Thanks! Force upload got pictures uploading for me.

Uploading has been hit or miss.

Cheers,

Bert

It is a bug. search on the google + help forums & you will find lots of issues of this & no explanation accept
they are working on it.
I had 2 OG droids & one instant upload worked flawless the other was very erratic. reboot, reinstalled, cleared cache & did not help.
I than got a droid 2 put it on my account and it works great on it. The OG droid 1 that instant upload worked great on got moved over to the phone number that was having issues with instant upload not working & it is flaky still with different phone.
My Bionic works great with instant upload.

It has something to do with the connection or setup of the phone line I think on googles end.

Do a force upload where you got into google plus settings & hit upload all now & maybe that will clear out what ever is hanging it up.