Photos Slow to Focus

LCSteve

Reaction score
The photos on my Motorola Droid are very slow to come into focus. It's frustrating and embarrassing -- my friends with iPhones just smile sadly at the poor performance. What can be done?
THANKS.

lisakay

Reaction score
i have the same issue... one of the many issues i've had lately!!!

B

bthomp21

half press, let focus and take pic.

mess around with settings and see what you get as far as macro, focus, etc.

OP
L

LCSteve

Reaction score
Problem is with photos already on SD Card...

half press, let focus and take pic.

mess around with settings and see what you get as far as macro, focus, etc.

Thanks for the input, but the problem is with photos already on the SD card, (generally) ones that I've copied over from my MAC. As I said originally, once they come into focus, they look great... alas, it takes a while (often close to 30 seconds - or more) to load and display properly.

B

bthomp21

sorry, i read the post wrong. not realizing you meant already on the phone. hmm to fix that, have you tried different gallery apps?

OP
L

LCSteve

Reaction score
sorry, i read the post wrong. not realizing you meant already on the phone. hmm to fix that, have you tried different gallery apps?

I'm not familiar with the various gallery apps. From my research I get the sense that part of the problem may be the size of the photos. I tried searching for an app that would do a batch re-size but so far have had no luck. (It's frustrating trying to figure out how to "define" a search to bring up the desired results -- generally anything with "gallery" in the search terms brings up stuff about wallpaper... anything with "photos" brings up stuff about taking them.) Any suggestions?