Photos distort when emailing or texting

Doombs

Reaction score
Every time I upload a pic, text, or email from my Droid Razr the pic is stretched horizontally. The pics look fine on my phone, but when I look at them on any other device it's as if the vertical dimensions are reduced by about 25% (or horizontally increased)

I'm sorry if this topic was covered already, I've done some searching and havent come up with anything yet.

I've changed all the normal settings for the default camera and played with them all, nothing works. Only thing I can do is upload pics to my desktop and use an image editor to increase the vertical size about 25%, which is very tedious and frustrating.

I appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Doombs

That is very strange. If they look correct when looking at them on your phone they should look the same on the other end. I can't think of any reason an app could or would change the aspect. Do they look OK if you send them to your computer desktop?

OP
D

Doombs

Reaction score
When I take a pic on the phone, it looks normal on the phone itself. When I text it, email it, or upload it to a website, it becomes stretched out (when viewing it on another device other than the phone).

Last edited: