Photo album

jmorgania

Reaction score
So on my OG Droid albums were easy to create and organize. However when I moved the files onto the D3 I can no longer get albums created. All my photo's are listed in one giant album. I long pressed on a picture and selected add to album. From there I can see all my old OG Droid albums as they are listed in the phone storage. Unfortunately even after selecting the picture into a specific album I can still not see the album from my gallery view. Any suggestions???

haproot

Reaction score
Get gallery 3d from the market.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Crushr1

Reaction score
Also, QuickPic in the Market is a very nice app for viewing pictures and organizing them into albums.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
J

jmorgania

Reaction score
Ya know if Motorola insist on loading the phone with their own applications package at least they could make sure their stuff works and is user friendly. It sure doesn't instill a lot of confidence in them when they overide stock android in favor of their stuff that doesn't work correctly. I've had the same problems with their email application. Stock gallery and email worked great for me on my OG droid. I think there is a lesson to be learned here, though I highly doudt they even care.