Phone won't vibrate on new text but all settings tell it to

FerretWithASpork

Reaction score
For a while now I've been having a weird issue that my phone won't vibrate when I get a new text when its in silent mode, it doesn't vibrate when the sounds on either.

The vibrate feature does work because if I go into the messaging apps settings when I hit vibrate the phone does vibrate.

Like I said, in the messaging settings it is set to vibrate on notification. In Androids sound settings vibrate is set to "always"

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

roondog96

Reaction score
FerretWithASpork said:
For a while now I've been having a weird issue that my phone won't vibrate when I get a new text when its in silent mode, it doesn't vibrate when the sounds on either.

The vibrate feature does work because if I go into the messaging apps settings when I hit vibrate the phone does vibrate.

Like I said, in the messaging settings it is set to vibrate on notification. In Androids sound settings vibrate is set to "always"

Same things happening to me. Did you download and SMS thing cause thats when it stopped working for me

OP
F

FerretWithASpork

Reaction score
I think I did a while ago. I don't remember how long this has been going on but its probably been a few months. I'm pretty sure I uninstalle it, ill have to look through all ym installe apps again.