Take charger in to a Verizon store to have them swap it out. Bring receipt if you have it. You bought it from Verizon store yeah?Luckily my brother has a Nexus. Yeah, the charger is Dead. So should I contact verizon to just send me a whole new GNex, do they even just send the charger?
Take charger in to a Verizon store to have them swap it out. Bring receipt if you have it. You bought it from Verizon store yeah?
I don't live next to a verizon. It's about 45min away. plus about 20 bucks in gas to get there. I Tried to contact verizon but they need to verify the account holder (Which sucks. it's just a damn charger).
is there anyway I can do this via the account online? And yes. I did, I purchased it at a corporate store. Still have the receipt.
I don't live next to a verizon. It's about 45min away. plus about 20 bucks in gas to get there. I Tried to contact verizon but they need to verify the account holder (Which sucks. it's just a damn charger).
is there anyway I can do this via the account online? And yes. I did, I purchased it at a corporate store. Still have the receipt.
Luckily the account owner will be home soon. Should I get them to send me a new phone? or just the charger. The guy I talked with said he didn't know if I'd get a Samsung Charger or one of their Eco bullcrap ones.