phone turns off all of a sudden

Deadamn323

Reaction score
its been happening lately that i find my phone off without me turning it off. example: this morning i drove my wife to work, phone was on, i got home and was going to read my email and i press the lock key and the motorola logo shows up. the phone was off. it doesnt happen frequently but still wondering what the problem might be.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My guess is that you have an app that's causing the phone to crash. I would suggest that you do a factory reset and then download the apps one at a time to see if you can find out who's misbehaving.

I am a bit mystified about it just "turning off" without just resetting, but that's where I would start.

imiller913

Reaction score
My guess is that you have an app that's causing the phone to crash. I would suggest that you do a factory reset and then download the apps one at a time to see if you can find out who's misbehaving.

I am a bit mystified about it just "turning off" without just resetting, but that's where I would start.

this is happening to me too I did a reset and it still happens every now and then? I don't know what is going on with it.

OP
D

Deadamn323

Reaction score

i did that after the second time it did it. today would be the fourth time its turning off. i will try it again though