Phone stuck on Motorola logo

Haohmaru

Reaction score
Hello, I tried installing the new Cyanogen for Droid X. I tried using the auto installer method, so i loaded into Droid 2 bootloader, format system, data, and cache, then I tried loading the zip file... it said it was a bad file. I tried rebooting it and then it got stuck on the logo, so I tried doing it the other way via RSD lite. SBF said finished, but it still is stuck on the Motorola logo. If I try to hold home + power, the triangle and exclaimation mark show but pressing search does nothing... did I just majorly bork my phone?

NYCSean

Reaction score
Hello, I tried installing the new Cyanogen for Droid X. I tried using the auto installer method, so i loaded into Droid 2 bootloader, format system, data, and cache, then I tried loading the zip file... it said it was a bad file. I tried rebooting it and then it got stuck on the logo, so I tried doing it the other way via RSD lite. SBF said finished, but it still is stuck on the Motorola logo. If I try to hold home + power, the triangle and exclaimation mark show but pressing search does nothing... did I just majorly bork my phone?

i really dont know but if your cm is using gingerbread instead of pressing search press vol down and up together