Phone seems possessed

HunBun

Reaction score
The left 1/3 of my phone's touch screen has suddenly stopped working tonight. Also, the phone seems to be possessed when I get into it. It tries to dial phone numbers or text people by itself. It would try to get into other apps too. I have taken the SD card out and that seems to have stopped the automatic dialing/texting, but that part of the screen still does not work.

This happened with my last phone too. It finally got to the point where only the right 1/3 of the screen was the only thing that worked and it did the same auto controls as it does now. Verizon sent me a refurbished phone which I've had for a month, and now experiencing the same problems.

Any ideas on what's going on would be extremely helpful! I'm going into Verizon tomorrow to talk to them about it again.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Only things i can think of that would fix that is a factory reset... If the problem is the hardware then it wont help but if it would help then you will know it is something you downloaded or changed on the phone.

skrump

Reaction score
Same thing happened to my Droid, turns out it was a hardware problem with the touchscreen...Verizon sent out a replacement. Good luck with the refurb, the last one Asurion sent me is complete crap...