Phone not detecting any SD cards

jennjenn

Reaction score
When I got up this morning, I noticed my phone just kept rebooting if I tried to do anything. So I did a factory reset, with the volume down +power button method because I couldn't keep the phone on long enough to enter the reset through settings. After this my phone stopped the rebooting, but now it will not recognize the sd card. I put the card in my computer and it has no problems being read, also tried several other sd cards in the phone, nothing. All I get is sd card unavailable in the storage section of my phone. Its a HTC One SV if that helps. I've been googling my fingers off all day trying to fix this. I've tried formatting the sd and nothing. Changing the type from Fat32 to FAT and all the other options. Nothing.

P

promo87

Well, that was weird I wouldn't think that it needs to be happen because of the factory reset I would say why don't you try performing the factory reset again ! o_O

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hmmm.. Odd... Turn the phone off, insert a different sd card.. Then turn the phone on.. See if that does anything.. Possibly look in your sd slot and make sure there isn't any lint or debris in there..