Phone lost, Wave Secure no help.

Guchi

Reaction score
op i had that problem once and i would be willing to bet it would accept your phone # if you put a 1-###-###-####

droidilac

Reaction score
bash?

This is not a place to bash the OP. This is your warning.

bash the op? But its ok to have a title like that and make it sound like wavesecure isn't helping? The guy has been offered help here even from a wavesecure rep but it appears he hasn't come back.

When I read the title I was like oh crap there is a bug or flaw with wave secure.... upon further reading I discovered it might more than likely be user error.....

Did they even try to contact wavesecure support? Yes stuff happens and people get all in PANIC MODE and can't think straight or process all possibilities in a calm manner....

Yodes

Reaction score
Hi erasmussen14,
Your PIN comprises of 6 digits. If you can't remember, you can use the Forgot PIN feature on the site to retrieve your password.

PS: All, I am not a developer but I am from the business team. :)

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

Sorry to kind of thread hi-jack but I've been noticing an issue with Wave Secure lately where when I turn the phone on airplane mode it locks my phone with Wave Secure? Is it supposed to do that or is that an issue I should look further into?

And to the OP best of luck on finding your phone.

JBHorner

Reaction score
Hi erasmussen14,
Your PIN comprises of 6 digits. If you can't remember, you can use the Forgot PIN feature on the site to retrieve your password.

PS: All, I am not a developer but I am from the business team. :)

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

Sorry to kind of thread hi-jack but I've been noticing an issue with Wave Secure lately where when I turn the phone on airplane mode it locks my phone with Wave Secure? Is it supposed to do that or is that an issue I should look further into?

It's an option in WaveSecure; it can be turned off.

Joel

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Let's not bash the OP too much. I will admit I'd be more than a bit pissed at the world and possibly lashing out if I lost my phone, even through my own doing. Let's just hope cheewee can help him out.

Seriously, if I lost my droid I'd be tearing down the walls on this forum for making me fall in love with it to begin with. lol.

cheewee

Reaction score

Hi Yodes,
Sorry for replying so late. As JBHorner pointed out, you can disable airplane lock in Settings. In the WaveSecure app, press Menu and select Settings. Scroll down and you should see the option to uncheck.

Thanks,
cheewee
Team WaveSecure
www.wavesecure.com

pyro6128

Reaction score
I too thought wave secure was acting up with the whole airplane mode, until i started poking around the app and found the airplane mode setting. Wave secure is a quality product. A mod should update the title so as to not be misleading

pbdroid

Reaction score
Any chance a mod can update my girlfriend while they're at it, she's a little misleading sometimes too (and an IPuke owner to boot!).