Phone keeps restarting!!!!!!

cgilmer

Reaction score
I just receved my Droid last friday 02/05/10. Everytime i use an app (I only have a few-Droid minigolf, Taskiller, ETC) or surf the web the phone will freeze and sometimes eventually restart, or i have to take the battery out and put it back in.I, at first, thought it just had a low battery and needed to charge. I've tried Charging it up, Turning the power off for a little while, killed every task i could... and still the SAME PROBLEM. Is anyone else experiencing this problem???? Cant surf the web??? I can, however, text and call all day long. I can browse through the market place. I can even watch You-Tube videos (sometimes it freezes). Any info would definately help.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'm with Payne on taking the Task Killer off....

OP
C

cgilmer

Reaction score
Peciate it. I never read anything about the taskiller except if was a "TOP 10 APP TO GET FOR THE DROID." Already seems like its working faster.

Reaction score
Anytime, I'm glad to be of help to you...In two ways lol, By helping with your phone and kicking some foreign ass to make sure everybody in this fourm/country stays safe...Even though i have met some jackasses who i would like to personally throw over enemy lines..