phone is locked and dont know gmail account info!!

jordan.55

Reaction score
ok so a friend of mine was playing with my phone and somehow set a lock on my droid, but didnt remember the pattern when it locked! after too many attempts it locked and asked for my gmail account info but i didnt set up my gmail account so i dont remember the info! went to the verizon store they said they couldnt help.
anyone know how to get around this without completely restarting my phone and losing everything!

Reaction score
I have seen this one happen. Use a computer to go to gmail and reset password. That did it for someone I know.

But "WHY THE RUM?!"

OP
J

jordan.55

Reaction score
but i dont know any of my gmail information, not even my user name

mmiillkkaa

Reaction score
I'm sure you can't. Do you know the gmail address? (On a computer) Try to sign in and hit "forgot password" under "I can't access my account!". If you don't then you probably have to do a reset... Never mind already posted

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
If you don't know the gmail address then you are probably screwed. Your only hope at this point is one of the better people on here than me. I ask, how could you not know your gmail address?

But "WHY THE RUM?!"

rommelpodium21

Reaction score
we have the same problem bu my problem i already reset my google account password ang rebooted my phone but its the same appeared invalid username i know facory reset but how?whom do I contact?