help with gmail

meepstone

Reaction score
My phone had a weird problem and i got locked out of my gmail account. So i changed my password just in case to my gmail account on my computer. Now obviously my phone can't sync and I cant figure out how to change my password for my gmail account on my droid.

I was thinking of removing it and then re-adding it but it says ill lose all my info if i do that.

Basically how can i change my login password from my droid?

edit: just to be clear. i know my password but i can't change it on my droid so it syncs. cant find where to do that.

Last edited:

droidbook

Reaction score
My phone had a weird problem and i got locked out of my gmail account. So i changed my password just in case to my gmail account on my computer. Now obviously my phone can't sync and I cant figure out how to change my password for my gmail account on my droid.

I was thinking of removing it and then re-adding it but it says ill lose all my info if i do that.

Basically how can i change my login password from my droid?

edit: just to be clear. i know my password but i can't change it on my droid so it syncs. cant find where to do that.

the phone should tell you your password is wrong when you try to sync and let you change it...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Use the browser, goto full gmail site.....

OP
M

meepstone

Reaction score
woo

blacknblack, your a genius. After i did that i went to homescreen and it asked for my password on my phone, thanks buddy.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
blacknblack, your a genius. After i did that i went to homescreen and it asked for my password on my phone, thanks buddy.

No problem, Had the same problem myself a while back.