phone got bricked...will i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Why did you throw it in the water?

I threw it in the water because I thought it was bricked. And if i take to verizon i figured they would take a look at it, and see that it was so. So I didnt want to void my warranty, lord knows i can not afford another Droid. Thats why i waterboarded it. i figured they couldn't tell at all if it's dead completely

So instead of dealing with your device, you opted to commit Insurance fraud?

wow,,i guess so. i hadn't thought of it that way. now i feel horrible! lord forgive me!!!

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
It's hard to say what went wrong, but backing up and loading roms take quite a lot out of the battery. It might be that the battery just got too low to complete the rom installation. Perhaps it just needed to be charged for a while, then flashed with rsd lite. Now we'll never know.

nah, i had it plugged into the wall charger. could it have gotten too hot?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I threw it in the water because I thought it was bricked. And if i take to verizon i figured they would take a look at it, and see that it was so. So I didnt want to void my warranty, lord knows i can not afford another Droid. Thats why i waterboarded it. i figured they couldn't tell at all if it's dead completely

So instead of dealing with your device, you opted to commit Insurance fraud?

wow,,i guess so. i hadn't thought of it that way. now i feel horrible! lord forgive me!!!

Since DF does not allow insurance fraud posts, this is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.