Phone freezing during startup

ac700wildcat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just signed up to see if you could help me save my phone. The phone is a droid pro that is just over a year old. Its a stock phone and hasn't had any changes made to it. I don't have a lot of apps on it. At the most I have added 10 to it since I got it and it has worked fine for me up until yesterday morning.

Yesterday morning I checked a few of the forums I visit and then uninstalled the FB app beings I don't use it. I also cleared the cache on a few programs in manage applications. I turned the screen off and plugged it in to charge and rolled over to go to sleep. A few seconds later I heard it say droid like it does when it is turning on, so I grabbed it to see what was going on. It was at the main screen, I unlocked the screen and a bunch of screens kept popping up with a button to click to force close programs. I think it said the programs weren't responding or something. Then I noticed an orange triangle in the upper right hand corner that said something to the effect that the memory was low. After maybe ten seconds it would go back into the startup screen where it says droid on the screen and then you hear it say droid. The phone would start up and then do the same thing all over again. Now it will only go to the droid screen like it is starting up and then goes to the screen with the x and then freezes up and cycles like that again and again.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this or is my phone now garbage? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope I put this in the right place, this is quite a large forum and this looked like the best place to put it. Also, if I probably won't be able to respond right away beings I work overnights and will be heading to bed shortly. THANKS!!!

OP
A

ac700wildcat

Reaction score
After looking around some more on here and googling a bit, I tried clearing my cache and that didn't do anything, so I was left with a hard reset. I did the hard reset and my phone seems to work fine again. Now I just have to get the the Verizon store to get it hooked up again. I didn't have anything backed up, so I'll have to figure out how to do that, so I don't lose everything again.