Phone fades in and out

sierra513

Reaction score
I love my Maxx, but the phone part of it isnt working very well. I have had several people tell me it fades in and out while in conversations. This happens from my apt. I am in a 4G city, but usually use 3G because the connection seems to be better. But no matter how I have it set, the phone connection sucks. This seems to happen both using my bluetooth or just using the phone alone.

I never had this problem with my X. I could use my bluetooth and walk all over my apt with no issues at all. There are no signal issues where I live.

Any ideas or suggestions? If this doesnt get better, I may be forced to take it back. I need the phone to work well since I dont have a land line.

Thanks

DocsDad

Reaction score
I love my Maxx, but the phone part of it isnt working very well. I have had several people tell me it fades in and out while in conversations. This happens from my apt. I am in a 4G city, but usually use 3G because the connection seems to be better. But no matter how I have it set, the phone connection sucks. This seems to happen both using my bluetooth or just using the phone alone.

I never had this problem with my X. I could use my bluetooth and walk all over my apt with no issues at all. There are no signal issues where I live.

Any ideas or suggestions? If this doesnt get better, I may be forced to take it back. I need the phone to work well since I dont have a land line.

Thanks

Sorry you are having issues. My connection/clarity has been awesome. Any (new) outside factors possibly?

Hope you get it resolved.

OP
S

sierra513

Reaction score
Not that I know of. I am in the same location that I was in with my X, which worked flawlessly for phone calls. :(