Phone Call Log

craigtaz

Reaction score
I prefer to have my phone return to my home screen after placing a call, as opposed to going to the call log as it currently does. Is there anyway to change that setting? I can't figure it out...

Sp3aK

Reaction score
Yes!

I have been using this for a bit over a month now and it is great. I have it set to return the home screen at the end of a call. The only thing that seems to mess that action up is if you get another call while in a call, or dial out to another call in a call.

Anyways this is how the phone should have been in the first place. Also if you care it will allow you to switch to pretty much any other program you have installed when you are done with a call. Could be handy for business users maybe?

rogerl

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am the creator of not call log, and i am in the need of some assistance in getting to the GoogleIO conference this year! It is $400 plus airfare/hotel! I have created a little donation app that allows you do donate to my cause through paypal! plus you get a dorky version of snake, some music by my friends in Boomzzilla, and you will get a free version of my new app RingRandom (reg .99) as soon as i release it, in the coming weeks.
Please show your support for my app, and donate!
Thanks again for all of the support!
-Roger L

googleiocode.png

right

Reaction score
Call Log Date

okay, but do you know how to change the date format on the call log. Mine currently says yesterday, 2 days ago, 3 days ago etc which bugs me. Anyone know how to just make it state the exact date and time?
Thanks

right

Reaction score
Thanks - But downloading another call log app, will it erase my current call log data?