Phone.apk Is force closing on outgoing and incoming calls randomly

crwys

Reaction score
Sometimes when I go to make a call (like type in the number and click call) my Phone app force closes.
Sometimes when I receive a call it will force close and I can't even see the number who called me and it is not saved in the missed calls.
Is there any other Phone.apk I can use? I saw some issues similar to this on an HTC device.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sometimes when I go to make a call (like type in the number and click call) my Phone app force closes.
Sometimes when I receive a call it will force close and I can't even see the number who called me and it is not saved in the missed calls.
Is there any other Phone.apk I can use? I saw some issues similar to this on an HTC device.

Just a piece of general info, any time I have an issue with a rom and that issue is not a widely reported bug, I reinstall the rom without wipes. If that doesn't fix the issue, I reinstall with wipes. If that doesn't fix the issue, I re-download the rom on my pc and then repeat the reinstall process. This has worked for me 100% of the time.

Good luck.

OP
C

crwys

Reaction score
Just a piece of general info, any time I have an issue with a rom and that issue is not a widely reported bug, I reinstall the rom without wipes. If that doesn't fix the issue, I reinstall with wipes. If that doesn't fix the issue, I re-download the rom on my pc and then repeat the reinstall process. This has worked for me 100% of the time.

Good luck.
I have unfortunately already tried this and no luck.
I have re downloaded and re flashed (I even tried sbfing back to froyo, re rooting, etc.) the 2011-11-30 build and the 2011-11-18. Nothing seems to work and I remember this was never a problem on older builds. The problem is I just can't remember which older build I was on when I never had this problem. I think I might pull the Phone.apk and put it on my current build.