PDF Reader

bryant_16

Reaction score
Is there any PDF reader where I can view the PDF in full view? I have convert comics pictures into PDF file already but when I use QuickOffice to view the PDF, the comics characters are very difficult to read.

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there any PDF reader where I can view the PDF in full view? I have convert comics pictures into PDF file already but when I use QuickOffice to view the PDF, the comics characters are very difficult to read.
you can try Docs to Go.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i have beam reader with the key and I must say its a great PDF reader - but no pinch to zoom :/

OP
B

bryant_16

Reaction score
Actually I have tried BeamReader but it worked terribly with my pdf file with my comics pictures. I couldn't scroll down properly at all.

OP
B

bryant_16

Reaction score
Is Docs to Go able to zoom and display the PDF file in full screen?

wernst

Reaction score
Repligo Reader is the best PDF viewer I've found. It has pinch-zoom, and is very fast.

I have to deal with complex PDF documents for work, and it renders them the best by far.

-Warr

OP
B

bryant_16

Reaction score
I tried using the RepliGo Reader but don't have the right experience of use with it. I think I should try out Docs To Go.

Chantelle Lee

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S7 Edge
Hello. Why not try ApowerPDF tool in viewing your PDF. I've been using this program for a couple of months and it's really great.

MOD NOTE: Unauthorized link removed.

Last edited by a moderator: