Pattern unlock

lucky

Reaction score
does anyone know what happens if you mess up the pattern too many times? does it lock you out indefinitely or does it wipe the device after so many missed tries?

Also, if a company has a Droid issued to an employee, then that employee leaves but their Droid is pattern protected, how does the employer get access to the info on the device. I'm assuming there is a way to wipe the device while it is pattern protected, just looking for confirmation...

Thanks!

DroidFan

Reaction score
I know one time that I was trying to unlock my phone while driving (Shhhh...do't tell anyone!) and I kept missing one of the marks. After about 5 times, it told me to wait and try again in like 30 secs or something, but it didn't swipe my Droid or anything. I just waited until I got to a red light (which is what I should've done in the first place!) and unlocked it.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Ok iv searched and searched and I can't fiigure it out....how do I do away with the regular unlock slider and just use the pattern unlock bc its annoying having to do both

Blame the figures not me!!!

tomatofoot

Reaction score
I havnt found out how to get rid of it either. Anyone know how to at least take away the vibrate when you slide the unlock slider? I've tried everything (i think) and cant take the vibrate off the unlock slider.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Ok iv searched and searched and I can't fiigure it out....how do I do away with the regular unlock slider and just use the pattern unlock bc its annoying having to do both

Ok guys I've perfected this bc I really just wanted the pattern no unlock. This is not the best but definetely works.
Download no lock. Keep it on locking enabled.
Download my lock utilities. Enable the first two boxes and disable all.others. that will make slide unlock screen go away just pattern.
With this however if u dont put in incorrect pattern the slide comes back.
Hope this helps. Waiting for a serious work around to this problem.

Sent from my Liberty GB v6 DX

Scallywag1

Reaction score

Ok guys I've perfected this bc I really just wanted the pattern no unlock. This is not the best but definetely works.
Download no lock. Keep it on locking enabled.
Download my lock utilities. Enable the first two boxes and disable all.others. that will make slide unlock screen go away just pattern.
With this however if u dont put in incorrect pattern the slide comes back.
Hope this helps. Waiting for a serious work around to this problem.

Sent from my Liberty GB v6 DX

I also found another way to achieve this. Set pattern lock. Download intelligent lock from market. This works better than above method.

Sent from my Liberty GB v7 DX