Change lock screen?

SoPro7

Reaction score
I kno on the droid 1 you can change the lock screen but when I do that on my droid2 I will do the unlock that I choose but then it goes to the drag unlock. Does anyone know to change it so I don't have the slider, just the one I choose, for example the pattern.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I have read about this on this or another forum. I know there is an app in the Market that addresses the issue, but I do not know its name. Search the forum for Lock Screen or Pattern lock. Sorry I do not remember specifics.

g0dless420

Reaction score
Widget Locker is a good app for customizing your lock screen, it's 1.99 I think. I just got a D2 a few weeks ago and so far that's the only app I've paid for simply for what it let me do.

Change the swipe bar functions on the lock screen, add certain widgets to it...and probably other useful things I havent figured out yet.

cuzlion

Reaction score
widgetlocker

This is a good app for another reason. We all know the default lock screen slide to unlock animation is jerky. This is ridiculous on a 1 gHz phone with a good gpu but it still is a very jerky implementation and it drove me crazy looking at it stutter and drag every time I used it. Widget Locker lets you use a variety of unlocks, I particularly like the rotary one. It is absolutely stutter and drag free. It is iPhone sweet and smooth and that alone makes the app worth installing. Not to mention I get to have any widgets I want on the lock screen so i can do what I need most often without even unlocking the device. Its a very good app. Cuz