parental control app?

duncan0553

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good parental control app? I am looking for one that will allow you to sign in as an administrator and set up a password. Then be able to turn off certain apps and phone features unless you know the password. I have a 15 yoa child and need to restrict some of the phone abilities from time to time. Kinda like on the I-phone where you can turn off the camera or face time, etc.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a look at Hide It Pro or Smart App Protector?
I use them both and they work well on my Fire, Nexus7, Tab and Rezound

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

jaye712

Reaction score
I second smart app pro..with hide it pro u gotta be rooted

jaye712

Reaction score
Wait what?
Edited:interesting

Last edited:

Heyjude

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good parental control app? I am looking for one that will allow you to sign in as an administrator and set up a password. Then be able to turn off certain apps and phone features unless you know the password. I have a 15 yoa child and need to restrict some of the phone abilities from time to time. Kinda like on the I-phone where you can turn off the camera or face time, etc.

That maybe some kind of software which can help you to block apps and features on the phone, you can go to the android market.

Last edited:

BailableOdin

Reaction score
NQ Family Guardian

Try this app . I have it on my kids phone. you contrl theie useage, block apps websites and block calls and it also keeps track of their location. it also has a panic button if the get lost.
https://family.nq.com