Parallel Kingdom Age of Thrones

Craigwells2001

Reaction score
Description:
Parallel Kingdom Age of Thrones is a massive multiplayer role playing game. Parallel Kingdom uses the GPS to overlay the parallel world on top of the real world. Chat with, fight, or visit other players inside the game. Place flags, plant trees, gather resources, and make items and fight with a variety of creatures.

I love this game. Some refer to it as a mobile version of World of Warcraft. Like most RPGs it's free, however you can spend your cash on this game to advance more rapidly than others. Your Choice.

Download this game now and use the reference code: OYFPG. As a result you will start off with more gold, as well as food. In return I will give you advice and guidance in getting you started.

Thanks in advance

mylar321

Reaction score
Age of Thrones

Very addictive multiplayer real time game. Create your own kingdom right where you live in real life. Harvest, collect, battle, and war in a fantasy world that overlays the real world. Really fun for all ages and is played wherever you have your Droid.

At the end of the tutorial a monk will ask for a referal code if you put in cgzho you will get extra food and gold... and you will need it.

Good luck and enjoy!

OP
C

Craigwells2001

Reaction score
Seriously dude? Get off my thread. Lame. Anyways, sign up. I'm still hooked after 2 weeks of steady playing. Its a great way to pass time. Great for 5mins, or 3 hours. :)
Once you get started ill shoot ya a message and throw in some tips.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App