pandora vs last.fm ?

issues636

Reaction score
this is more about the websites than the apps. i was just wondering if this is possible. you know how on last.fm it keeps track of your listened to music, like through itunes, through last.fm, and keeps stats on how many times you listened to it and all that? i really like pandora so much more than last.fm. does pandora do the same thing? i'm looking around the site but i can't find anything. i'm always listening to music on pandora, and i'm pretty sure there's no way to get music i listen to from pandora to go on my last.fm's list. anyone know about this?

D

davidjmorin

this is more about the websites than the apps. i was just wondering if this is possible. you know how on last.fm it keeps track of your listened to music, like through itunes, through last.fm, and keeps stats on how many times you listened to it and all that? i really like pandora so much more than last.fm. does pandora do the same thing? i'm looking around the site but i can't find anything. i'm always listening to music on pandora, and i'm pretty sure there's no way to get music i listen to from pandora to go on my last.fm's list. anyone know about this?

You should scope out grooveshark.com

ten times better then all them