pandora app is warning about extra data charges

Guindalf

Reaction score
Actually people, although there is no data usage cap from VZW, there WAS talk of Pandora charging for heavy usage. I don't remember the details, but it was something like $1 per month for over 40 hours. It wasn't a lot.

Don't quote me on that, I haven't hit that limit or know anyone who has.

808droid

Reaction score
Actually people, although there is no data usage cap from VZW, there WAS talk of Pandora charging for heavy usage. I don't remember the details, but it was something like $1 per month for over 40 hours. It wasn't a lot.

Actually for me using Pandora @ an average of 2 hours a day last month my recent bill showed no extra added charges for data, so I guess it is unlimited usage!

:yeahbaby01:

GadgetRick

Reaction score

The do only offer 40 hours of free streaming, as you get close to that they send you and email. You can buy a year for whatever their fee is or pay for the rest of the month for $1. I got it the message last month.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

The do only offer 40 hours of free streaming, as you get close to that they send you and email. You can buy a year for whatever their fee is or pay for the rest of the month for $1. I got it the message last month.

I usually end up paying the $1...lol